Jackson Hole Title & Escrow has compiled some basic facts on the basics of foreclosures and how the process works in Teton County. While the Jackson Hole real estate market is fortunate to be uniquely different than those in major metropolitan areas, it is unfortunately not immune.
If you have been considering the purchase of a foreclosure, you can get detailed answers to basic questions as well as view a link to a current list of foreclosures from the Teton County Sheriff’s Office.
- Learn the difference between a foreclosure and a short sale.
- Familiarize yourself with how the Power of Sale foreclosure process works locally.
- Know what approach to take if you find a foreclosure you’re interested in buying.
- Read about the financial responsibilities associated with purchasing a foreclosure.
- Determine if shopping for a foreclosure is right for you.
Get answers to these questions and view a current list of foreclosures by viewing the Foreclosure Facts report courtesy of our friends at Jackson Hole Title & Escrow.Jackson Hole Title & Escrow
255 Buffalo Way / P.O. Box 921
Jackson, WY 83001